The regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. This Regulation shall be binding in its entirety and directly applicable in all Member States from 25th of May 2018.
What categories of information do we collect?
We collect and save personal information you enter on our website (i.e. on our chat box) such as your name, surname, e-mail, address.
Where do we collect your personal data?
All the personal data we collect are willingly given by you either by filling your personal data (name/ e-mail) on the chat box on our website, or by sending us an e-mail or contacting us through phone and we do not process or keep any other personal data of yours.
Why do we collect your personal data?
- To be able to contact you providing you with information regarding our services and/or other promotional information if we have your consent
- To be able to offer you our services upon request.
- To comply with any present or future contractual obligation we owe to you.
- The collection of your personal data (name/e-mail/cookies) is not a prerequisite to browse on our website and there will be no consequences if you decide not to provide us with your personal data.
- The collection of your personal data (name, surname, ID number, address, telephone number) is a contractual obligation and/or a prerequisite to form a contract with you and you are obliged to provide us with those personal data in that case.
How do we collect and process your personal data?
We store your data only on our own database.
The processing of your personal data is lawful since one of the below is valid:
- You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for the specific purpose (Your consent will be asked clearly before processing your personal data as stated in paragraphs above)
- If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
Your rights clearly stated below:
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data and the right to data portability: to obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data are being processed, access your personal data and receive a copy of your personal data
- Modify and/or update your personal data
- Restrict the processing concerning your data:
-Until we verify the accuracy of your personal data when is contested by you
-When the processing is unlawful
-When your personal data are no longer needed by us regarding contractual obligations but are needed to be saved for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
-When your demand to verify the accuracy of your personal data is pending
- Object to processing for direct marketing purposes and where your personal data are processed for scientific or statistical purposes
- Withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing your personal data based on your consent before its withdrawal. (You are allowed to withdraw you consent if your consent was willingly given as stated above and when removing your consent does not affect any contractual obligations we owe to you)
- Lodge a complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +35799 692918 or at the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection. More information on how to submit a complaint please find on the following link: http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy.
For how long will your personal data be stored on our system?
This depends on whether we still owe to you any contractual obligations or not and/or based on the applicable law relating to this matter that applies at the time.
Third Party Cookies
For any further information and/or for requesting any of your rights listed above please contact us at: email@example.com or call us at