A truly lovely modern apartment two bedroom apartment located in…
€1,150 Per Month
Agios Nicolaos, Limassol, Cyprus
A high-standard residential building on the street Alassia, next to Riga Feraiou Street in
Limassol. The project is located in the most central area of Limassol and at the same time
in a very quiet neighborhood of the city. Short distance walk to all the services area
(supermarkets, restaurants, schools, etc.), the historic and cultural center of Limassol, the
beach and the pier. The motorway linking Limassol to the other cities of the island and the villages in Troodos’ Mountains is just five minutes away.
The complex consists of four two-bedroom apartments, two on the first and second floors, a three-bedroom apartment on the third floor, and a 4-bedroom penthouse.
The Penthouse has 3 bedrooms, internal covered area 150, covered and uncovered verandas plus 70m2 roof garden, total area 283m2 and two parking spaces allocated.
All mechanical installations are housed at the intermediate floor for better performance and protection. The communal terrace was built into a recreation area for all the occupants to enjoy with overground garden and swimming pool. Bio-climatic design with passive sunscreen and solar effects sun protection (orientation, thermal insulation, natural ventilation) in combination with energy measures (use of renewable energy sources for the 25% of the needs, use of heat pumps with minimum consumption and maximum efficiency) set the building in energy class A+, an example of
sustainable “dwelling” according to the spirit of our era Security and privacy
• Controlled access system with a security camera at the entrance rail and entrance door Building Energy Efficiency
• Mechanical Installations.
• Class A Energy Performance Certificates will be issued for all apartments.
• All rooms are heat-insulated, and the layout of the room-spaces offers passive benefits from direct sunshine and cooling.
• The mechanical systems of each compartment are in specially designed spaces.
• Underfloor heating and cooling will be done with independent heat pump systems.
• The air conditioners in the reception areas (lounge, dining room, etc.) will be ductable VRVs.
• Solar collectors for each apartment in the shared room.
• Hot and cold storage and water supply system with a pressurized system, easy-toaccess dispensers, and double-shell tubing.
• Outside aluminum frames with thermal and double glazing.