‘’Στον Άγιο Τύχωνα, σε ένα πανοραμικό οικόπεδο, εμβαδού 1001m2, μια…
Agios Nikolaos Jct, Limassol, Cyprus
A high-standard residential building in the most central area of Limassol and at the same time in a very quiet neighborhood of the city. Short distance walk to all the services area (supermarkets, restaurants, schools, etc.), the historic and cultural center of Limassol, the beach and the pier. The motorway linking Limassol to the other cities of the island and the villages in Troodos’ Mountains is just five minutes away.
The apartment will take up the whole of the third floor with internal area of 135m2, plus covered veranda of 35m2, total area of 198m2
Ground-floor includes parking spaces for all apartments and two parking spaces for the three-bedroom and four-bedroom apartment.
All mechanical installations are housed at the intermediate floor for better performance and protection. The communal terrace was built into a recreation area for all the occupants to enjoy with overground garden and swimming pool. Bio-climatic design with passive sunscreen and solar effects sun protection (orientation, thermal insulation, natural ventilation) in combination with energy measures (use of renewable energy sources for the 25% of the needs, use of heat pumps with minimum consumption and maximum efficiency) set the building in energy class A+, an example of
• Controlled access system with a security camera at the entrance rail and entrance doorBuilding Energy Efficiency
• Mechanical Installations.
• Class A Energy Performance Certificates will be issued for all apartments.
• All rooms are heat-insulated, and the layout of the room-spaces offers passive benefits from direct sunshine and cooling.
• The mechanical systems of each compartment are in specially designed spaces.
• Underfloor heating and cooling will be done with independent heat pump systems.
• The air conditioners in the reception areas (lounge, dining room, etc.) will be ductable VRVs.
• Solar collectors for each apartment in the shared room.
• Hot and cold storage and water supply system with a pressurized system, easy-toaccess dispensers, and double-shell tubing.
• Outside aluminum frames with thermal and double glazing.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman